Who We Are
Honest. Transparent. Trustworthy.
Silver Fern Immigration Services was born out of a genuine desire to help migrants begin a better way of life in New Zealand. Since 2007, we have been offering honest and quality immigration and settlement services to individuals, families, and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Our company is founded on the principles of honesty, transparency and trust:
- We provide you with honest advice about your immigration process to New Zealand.
- Our process is completely transparent —you are involved in the entire process and aware of what's happening with your visa application every step of the way.
- You can trust us to give you accurate immigration advice, keep your best interest at heart, and be committed to helping you and your family kick-start your futures in New Zealand.
What we don't do:
- We don't beat around the bush. If we have reason(s) to believe that your visa application does not meet immigration criteria, then we will tell you.
- We don't give you false hope.
- We don't make promises we can't keep.
- We don't charge you exorbitant service fees. Our fees are affordable and reasonable.
- We don't do 'dodgy' (i.e. dishonest).
As your licensed immigration advisers, we take your future in New Zealand seriously!
Our mission is to contribute to the continued, positive growth of our country's economy and society by helping hardworking, skilled migrants and innovative entrepreneurs (like yourself) make New Zealand home.
COMBINED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS
OF HAPPY CLIENTS
COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS
What We Do
We take the guesswork and the stress out of your visa application process.
To the average person, immigration law and policy can be confusing. Thankfully, you don't have to worry about figuring out which visa policy applies to you —that's our job!
In a nutshell, we specialise in applying the correct visa category to your unique situation, and ensuring that you actually meet the requirements/criteria under that specific visa category. The initial process involves:
1) Your profile assessment: Our team will ask you to complete a preliminary assessment form (online). We may come back to you with more questions and based on your answers we'll be able to determine the best visa pathway for you and your family.
2) Meeting your licensed immigration adviser: After we've made our initial assessment of your visa pathway option(s), we'll arrange either a face-to-face meeting or Skype Chat (depending on where you live) between you and one of our licensed immigration advisers. The meeting gives you the chance to get ask questions about your visa process and living in New Zealand.
3) Taking the first step: After you have spoken to us about your visa pathway options, you can take the first steps to making New Zealand your home whether that be finding a job in New Zealand and/or bringing us on board as your official immigration advisers.
Each visa category has sub-categories that may or may not apply to you and your family. Our job is to ensure that you get it right the first time by:
- Making sure that you are on the correct visa pathway and handling your immigration process from start to finish.
- Addressing any concerns/issues that may arise during your application.
- Making sure you are aware of the type of personal and official documents you will need to provide.
- Helping you settle into New Zealand by putting you in touch with doctors, schools, the tax department, etc.
- Providing you with immigration (and settlement) advice whenever you need at no extra cost. We're just a phone call or email away.
We specialise in just about all
Approval in Principle
Skilled Migrant Category
Meet Our Team
We're a passionate and diverse team of professionals from various parts of the world. We've been in your shoes which is why we truly care about your immigration journey.
I know how it feels to immigrate to a new country with the dream of building a better future, which is why I love helping others in their immigration journey.
HEAD OF CASE PROCESSING
+ LICENSED IMMIGRATION ADVISER
Garima’s immigration career spans over fourteen years. She worked at Immigration New Zealand (New Delhi branch) from 2001 to 2015 as a Verification Officer, Customised Service Officer, Technical Advisor and Immigration Officer. Garima holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Delhi and a Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism Management. Garima has a deep understanding of the immigration process and having gone through the immigration process herself, she can empathise with the pressure and uncertainty that people face in their immigration journey. In her spare time, Garima enjoys reading, practicing yoga and exploring New Zealand with her husband and two children.
I love helping families and individuals overcome the challenges that come with immigration and settling into
their new home country.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - New Zealand
Lini has over fourteen years of professional experience in the Finance sector. She has worked with HSBC and Standard Chartered Bank in India, and Aegon Asset Management in the Netherlands. Lini graduated with a Bachelors of Engineering from Gujarat University and an MSc in Finance and Law from Duisenberg school of Finance, Netherlands. Lini has an immense passion for helping people of all ages. She has participated in Charitable events that raise awareness in helping children, empowering women and protecting the environment. For Lini, joining Silver Fern Immigration has been a great opportunity to help individuals and families overcome the challenges of moving to New Zealand. In her spare time, Lini enjoys reading everything from fiction to finance articles.
Helping our clients achieve their dreams of immigrating to New Zealand is the best part of my job.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - INDIA
Rashmi has an extensive experience in various industries in India, particularly in sales and client relationship management. After she completed her Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from SP University, she went on to complete the professional course in accounting and taxation. What she enjoys the most about her role at Silver Fern Immigration is meeting new and interesting people everyday and helping her clients make their dream of living in New Zealand come true. In her spare time, Rashmi enjoys reading books, painting, and travelling to new places.
I love traveling and exploring new countries. It helps me in understanding the needs of all kinds of people.
Client relationship Manager-India
Chandra is a seasoned professional having rich experience in Career & Education Counseling. Based out of Hyderabad, India he has been guiding professionals & students to successful careers and education opportunities for more than 6 years now. He holds a Bachelor Degree in IT and a Masters in Marketing and IT from University of Findlay,Ohio. He is fluent in English , Hindi and Telugu. He has work experience in diverse fields like IT, Real Estate, Consulting and ERP. He is fond of Cricket and during his free time loves to travel.
I find it very fulfilling to help our clients from all over the world gain a better lifestyle and career in
INDIA OPERATIONS MANAGER - INDIA
Rina has a Master in Commerce from Gujarat University, India. Rina has worn numerous hats and worked in various industries throughout her 17-year long career. She began her career as a Holistic Development Counsellor for school-going children, and later worked with media, B2B and regulatory affair organisations in management roles. Rina is truly passionate about helping others achieve their goals, her role at Silver Fern Immigration gives her the opportunity to find the best immigration solutions for her clients. What she loves the most about her job is helping her clients build a better future in New Zealand. In her spare time, Rina enjoys spending time with her son, exploring new places and local foods in the company of her family; two of her secret talents are painting and singing melodies.
It's always been my passion to help people.
Immigration Support Manager-India
Smita graduated in commerce stream from Gujarat University, India. She has over twelve years of professional experience in the finance sector. She has spent the largest part of her professional tenure with TCS and Citibank, handling Operations and Service profiles. Smita is perfect for her role at Silver Fern Immigration and enjoys the job, since it has always been her passion to assist clients with documentation and processing of applications. Her spare time is usually occupied with reading, traveling, get-togethers with family and friends and cooking.
I’m passionate about making a positive change in the lives of others and helping fellow South Africans kick-start their future in
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - SOUTH AFRICA
George is a born and bred South African based in Johannesburg. He is passionate about making a positive change in the lives of others and helping fellow South Africans kick-start their future in New Zealand. George holds a degree in business and a Postgraduate Diploma in Labour Law from the Free State University. He is currently undertaking the Diploma in Immigration Advice through the Bay of Plenty Polytech in New Zealand. For George, one of the major perks of his role is having the opportunity to meet people from all ages and walks of life. He is passionate about making a positive change in the lives of others and obtaining results for his clients. In his spare time, he enjoys angling and getting out into nature with family and friends.